Could it all right to buy X-pro3 now?

Started Mar 2, 2020 | Questions thread
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 11,295
Re: Could it all right to buy X-pro3 now?

skyesong78 wrote:

Hello,

I am considering to buy a new X-Pro3 in London.

I have read many threads about quality issues regarding painting and EVF... How are they now?

I would like to listen to you if it is all right to buy X-pro3 now. I am living in London...

ps. Which model could have lesser problems between black and dura black?

Many thanks.

Have a 94xxxxxxx serial no and no issues whatsoever.

Chose the Dura Black, the one that looks like my grandfather's pre-first WW leather jacket after a little play with it and no picture taken.

Just kidding! The best camera I ever owned and also really like the screen setup! In case you are interested, I like it a lot because of the switch-on/off that is the hinge itself, like the magnetic covers on iPads. You open the screen and it's on. The other reason is the low angle possibilities. I use it more than I ever used the X-T3 screen. Compared to the Pro3 the screen on the T3 is fiddly. And you also have to either leave the screen at eye sensor - which i I really dislike - or use the display button and toggle through the cycle. The Pro3 much more user friendly in this regard.

Also shields light off better than the T3 ... and I have and use both.

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +7 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow