FYI...Photoshp 21.1 update

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JSB Regular Member • Posts: 341
FYI...Photoshp 21.1 update

For those of you who are thinking about updating to Photoshop 21.1, you may want to wait a while.  It seems that this update caused more issues than it solved.  Google the following phrase: "Problems with Photoshop 21.1" and see some of the results.  On a personal note, I'm using Windows 10 and after updating to 21.1, I lost the ability to have the "Opacity" scrubby sliders on the Layers palette work correctly.  There are certainly other issues with this update but I didn't want to find out.  if you've already installed 21.1 and want to remedy this problem, run the Creative Cloud app and click in the Photoshop box.  Select the three dots in the lower right corner (More actions) and choose  "Other versions".  A new window will open and under "Older versions" choose Photoshop 21.0.3 (or any other version you prefer to return to). It should re-install the older version of Photoshop and restore your previous functionality.  Please let me know if anyone else has experienced issues with the 21.1 update.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow