OT. Anyone here have the Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 ? Interested on know how .......

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
OP MOD Aleo Veuliah Forum Pro • Posts: 14,758
Re: OT. Anyone here have the Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 ? Interested on know how .......

AllFlawed wrote:

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for this question here, but I decide to post here because what I want to know is if IQ is really good for that sensor size. And here if anyone has the camera they will for sure compare with Micro 4/3.

I want a bridge an the FZ80 attracted me because of having 20mm at start, I do not care much for the telephoto range above 300mm.

I have micro 4/3 Panasonic Lumix cameras and lenses, only want the FZ80/82 for light travels.

Best Regards,

Aleo Veuliah

You might as well look at the Canon SX70 while you are at it. Beware the limited focus modes on the Canon but it seems in many ways a sound camera. Rather pricey though.

The wide angle on both this and the FZ82 is useful and the FZ330 is a better camera probably but you cannot uncrop scenes. The FZ82 is often under rated as much as FZ330 is over rated in the forum to and fro.

Some people struggle with the FZ82 and of course that is the camera not them and a rant ensues whilst others post some excellent stuff.

Ok I will look, I like to see alll then decide.

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Nikon Coolpix P7100 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic ZS100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow