Fuji X100F vs Sony DSC-RX100 V(a)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kschultz Regular Member • Posts: 170
Fuji X100F vs Sony DSC-RX100 V(a)

You can only buy one!

I own and use an Olympus OM-D with Pany 20mm pancake, 45mm Oly and a couple of zooms I don't use much.  Love prime lenses and fast F-stops.  Like street and portraits.  Kids are older so no sports anymore and live in NYC.  Also have a Canon S120 I take to concerts, slip in pocket, take to beach and use as all around.  Both are 2012-13.

I'm going to Europe and can only buy one of these new camera's.  Can always bring 1 of the old ones too, obviously.

Fuji, 35mm prime, can get 70mm attachment, old school feel and knobs which I love, had a Voightlander (great camera and lenses if you don't buy Leica), EVF, and high IQ for sure...

Sony, Zeiss lens, smaller sensor, 4k video(I don't really shoot video, but nice option), AF faster, tilt screen and the two biggie's 24-70mm and pocketable...

either would be new go to and I know I can't go wrong.  I'm not a pro, just an enthusiast.   also 54 years old so not even great at playing with the computer, better in the lab!

Can't wait to hear your help.

thanks, Kevin

Canon PowerShot S120 Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow