3 Sisters

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Patsy Murphy Veteran Member • Posts: 3,316
3 Sisters

Originally done by, Tatyana Saburova aka (color by Klimbin ) with a little of their history.

From the collection of Tatyana Saburova.

Tatyana Saburova:
“This portrait is my sadness. In 2010, I placed it both in the booklet and on the poster of the “Family Album” photo exhibition with the annotation “Portrait of a Child. Unknown author. 1900s ”After some time, a visitor called me and informed me that upon entering our museum and seeing the poster, he immediately recognized his grandmother and her two sisters - the exact same photograph was kept in their family archive. I wrote down the names of the girls and their surname on the card, but I didn’t have time to add them to the inventory - the note was lost for reasons beyond my control. I waited a long time for a second call - I wanted to give this visitor a poster, but ... I know that this person’s grandmother (in the center) lived all her life in Moscow, one of the sisters left in her youth with her husband from the country, and the other suffered during the repressions.

Her rendition of this beautiful Image, inspired me to have a go, just thought I would share.

Before.

After.

Regards Patsym

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow