Basic Questions About z50 image Transfer

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Thismanisaboy
Thismanisaboy Junior Member • Posts: 40
Basic Questions About z50 image Transfer

Hi, basic question, here, from someone who hasn't had a new camera in 15 years:

So far I have read the z50 manual, and yet am unable to figure out how to get pictures from camera to my computer. My old d70s would just go into PC-mode and the icon would be on my desktop. However, I don't get an icon on my desktop, and the camera remains in picture taking mode, even though it's tethered and on.

For what it's worth, I cannot get the snapbridge app to function with the camera. It's on my phone, and the camera connects to the phone, but there's no data communication between them, ie. no images pop up asking to be transfered.

Would anyone care to give me some advice on how to get images onto my computer, besides "get a card reader". I have one, but I want to be able to transfer pics by plugging camera into laptop. Thanks, in advance!

Thismanisaboy's gear list:Thismanisaboy's gear list
Nikon D70s Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G
Nikon D70s
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow