Tamron SP 14mm f/2.8 w/A6500 + LAEA4 (Free Lens - Handheld), Old But Works

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
William Curtindale
William Curtindale Veteran Member • Posts: 8,578
Tamron SP 14mm f/2.8 w/A6500 + LAEA4 (Free Lens - Handheld), Old But Works

Over the past couple days I have been helping a good friends with some things he could not handle. He was so appreciative that he wanted to give me something and started going through some of his old A-Mount lenses. He pulled out a couple tele lenses that I already have and finally pulled out the Tamron SP 14mm f/2.8. I kept telling him that was not necessary but he insisted.

OK, I brought home the Tamron SP 14mm f/2.8 A-Mount but don't expect to use it much. I will also try this lens on my A99 (a better fit).

Although, I mounted it with LAEA4 to my A6500 for a try in the house (I look forward to trying the combo outside in good light). This combo is unfamiliar to me but below are my first shots with it, handheld in low light. Note: I see my EXIF data says the lens is a 15mm.

-- hide signature --

I enjoy content, simplicity and light weight: A6300, A6500 w/Sony + Zeiss + Sony G Glass

William Curtindale's gear list:William Curtindale's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony E 16-55mm F2.8 G
Sony a6500 Sony Alpha a99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow