Strangest Problem With Monitor Calibration!

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Hunter_C
Hunter_C Regular Member • Posts: 281
Strangest Problem With Monitor Calibration!

I have recently encountered a problem:

The same picture looked different on different monitors. One image of a yellow firework and a bright blue firework (according to my laptop) looked like a darker blue and slightly purple firework and a more saturated yellow firework on an iPad and another computer monitor. I noticed that the blue firework has a different color but the blue bokeh in the background is still blue. On another iPad, I saw that the blue firework looked just like what appeared on the laptop but the yellow firework was still oversaturated.

Another picture had its color temperature too warm and background slightly too purple on all the other monitors compared to my laptop.

When I tried to color-calibrate my laptop, everything appeared to be normal.

In this case, is my laptop color accurate? If not, how should I color-calibrate my laptop?

Thanks in advance ! ! !

-- hide signature --

"You must strive to find your own voice, 'cause the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all." —— Dead Poets Society

Hunter_C's gear list:Hunter_C's gear list
Canon EOS M50 Canon EF-M 28mm F3.5 Macro IS STM Canon EF-M 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow