Nancy Miller
Nancy Miller Forum Member • Posts: 65
Re: Shout out to Adorama

Kev The Doc wrote:

Macro guy wrote:

Nancy Miller wrote:

Macro guy wrote:

Easychair wrote:

I have also had some really exceptional service from Adorama, and I don't hesitate to recommend them to others.

I can't figure out what's going on with their shipping prices, though. The shipping cost on a 9x36 seamless is well over $100, whereas B&H can ship it to me for less than $30. This wasn't the case as recently as a couple of months ago. I used to shop Adorama first but because of this I've been sticking with B&H or even Amazon. It's unfortunate because I have had nothing but good experiences buying from Adorama

Yeah, the shipping costs made me raise an eyebrow as well, but I needed the triggers, so I had to eat it. The good news is that they don't charge Fla tax.

I'm happy to see your feedback regarding the service you received from our team. Although, I'm concerned about the higher shipping cost you mentioned and raised it to our Customer Service manager to look into.

Hi Nancy,

The service was absolutely incredible! The girl was on that package like a bloodhound. I don't think that package spent more than a few hours at the warehouse. It was in and out the same day. I can't thank you guys enough. Please extend the well deserved kudos to Frelyn I.

Re: shipping charges, I thought they were high for the bulk and weight of the three R2 single pin triggers. I was gonna get 4, but the fourth one brought the shipping charges up like another 30% or so.

I’ve also had nothing but outstanding customer service, but now tax is charged when shipping to Texas and B&H have countered this with the Payboo card, but I haven’t seen any such initiatives from Adorama yet?

Sorry to say, we don't have a similar option at this time.

-- hide signature --

Nancy Miller

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow