Camera bag options for my Sony A7rii?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JamminHyaku Junior Member • Posts: 27
Camera bag options for my Sony A7rii?

I just wanted to ask if anyone has any recommendations as far as bags go, currently, I use my old canon sling/shoulder bag which holds the body+lens and about 2 other lenses if they aren't too large. This worked well with my beginner Canon setup before I upgraded, but now I have 4 lenses and cannot fit them all in my bag. My current setup is:

-Sony A7rii body

-Sony 50mm f1.8

-Sony 28-70mm Kit lens

-Sony 70-300mm (the largest of the bunch)

-Rokinon 14mm AF (not huge, but the front element is very large and thus makes it decently sized.

Being able to quickly access my camera is very important to me, as I like to bring it with me when I go biking, and stopping to take off a backpack, retrieve the camera and then go to take pictures is a large process when you have to put it away again to continue biking to the next location.

I am currently thinking of trying something like the Lowepro Slingshot 250, but I am unsure it will fit everything or not. Easily accessible is the top priority followed by compact size, I do not care for extra compartments holding flashes, SD cards, spare things and whatnot, the camera and lenses are all is what is most important. I like the idea of the slingshot bag if it is easily accessible as it might be more secure to your body than the shoulder/sling messenger style bags, but whatever works works. I think I would probably start leaving a lens at home before moving to a backpack simply because I need it to be easily accessible...

Thank you!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow