P950 my second test, is the active stabilizer the solution? + My best 11 photos ;)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MMC12
MMC12 Junior Member • Posts: 35
P950 my second test, is the active stabilizer the solution? + My best 11 photos ;)

Hello guys!
Maybe someone remembers that I was happy, but not too happy of my new P950 from my first test:
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4468938
I've done a second test in a natural reserve, but I've changed some settings, first of all the stabilizer. Now with the active stabilizer rather than the normal VR and with this my P950 is reborn!
I think that still something can be adjusted as settings, maybe for the "static shots" as AF area mode the "Manual (spot)" could be better than the "Manual (normal)". What do you think of it?
Anyway my percentage of perfect shots, at maxiumum focal lenght, increased a lot from a more or less low 10% before, to around a 40% now and a 80%-90% at short focal lenght. Now I think that is good result and and also I think I have no problems with the camera, this is the most important thing. I'll do others tests in future anyway, but what do you think of these my new pics as image quality? According to me the best pics are not too far as IQ from an 1" camera. They are RAW, converted with my usual fast PP.
Thanks!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow