New Camera for my wife

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jacoloubser New Member • Posts: 4
New Camera for my wife

Hi Photographers,

My wife have been taking photos for the last 2 years with a Canon 1100d with a stock efs 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 III lens and a ef 70-300 4-5.6 is usm lens. This year she decided that she wants to really give this photography thing a go and start selling her services. She started with close friends and she did a horse show gig and she got a lot of great feedback. Im commited to support her and would love to buy her a kit that can give her the quality she needs. She has a family nature shoot and another horse show booked. I have a budget of $2000 for the total kit.  I would love to use the current lenses on the new camera if it is worth it to do so. I look at the Canon 90d with the 135mm lens because of the high burst mode and we love it, but im not sure if this is the correct option because it will basically use up my whole budget. The different options is so confusing and I cant afford to buy the wrong gear. The gear should be able adaptable to any job se gets, sport and weddings etc. This will most likely be the only gear we buy for the next couple of years. Thank you in advance for the help.

Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow