fujifilm system for landscape photography (to replace sony FE)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
philosopherkk New Member • Posts: 20
fujifilm system for landscape photography (to replace sony FE)

Dear all,

I have been a sony FE system for quite some time and I have been using sony a7riii with GM 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200f/4 for landscape photography during hiking. I recently found that the weight of the system is preventing me from going further (damn my stamina) and I am seriously thinking about adding Fujifilm system with 18-55f2.8-4 and 55-200 telephoto lens to replace the landscape. It is not cheap but I found the weight is almost half of the sony system, which is very tempting.

However, apart from the obvious decrease in the megapixel from the Fujifilm camera, what do you think about the image quality? I do make prints of A3+ size so it matters. Also, what are the other important aspect I should consider if I am to make the change?

(it will be great if you can suggest a fuji body to me: there are so many and I am confused!)

Thanks a lot!

philosopherkk's gear list:philosopherkk's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony a9 Sony a7R III Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow