Why the dissapointment over the X-T4?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tim1970 Regular Member • Posts: 114
Why the dissapointment over the X-T4?

I am being serious when I ask this.  What is missing from the X-T4 that everyone was expecting or wanting?  It will have the same sensor, but is the current sensor really lacking?  If it is, what camera from any manufacturer has a better aps-c sensor right now?  Also, we don't know if there will be any improvements to readout speed, which would really help with rolling shutter. The sensitivity is improved down to -6 ev, so that will definitely help with low light focusing.

Reading all the message boards over the past year, it seems to me the 2 biggest complaints against the T3 are lack of IBIS and battery life.  Both of those have been addressed.

I am not trying to start an argument, I would just like to know what else could have been added.  I currently own an X-T3 and I am considering upgrading just for the IBIS and battery life.

tim1970's gear list:tim1970's gear list
Sony a9 Fujifilm X-T3 Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +3 more
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow