overrated Locked

Started 1 month ago | User reviews thread
This thread is locked.
R_U_Q_R_U
R_U_Q_R_U Contributing Member • Posts: 928
Re: Hardly a “review” by any measure

Jerry-astro wrote:

phatgreatwall wrote:

it's a kit lens, and that's about it. color rendition isnt the greatest.

I hate to have to add to the beating you’re taking from others here for your “review,” but I’d have to agree that the comments you’ve received so far are pretty well justified. You are more than entitled to your opinion of course, but to post something like this, call it a review, but provide no details or examples to support your contention Is a bit of a joke, and no one will take it seriously. The lack of activity in the thread is another good measure of this.

So, feel free to perhaps add a little more information and a few examples to support your contention, if you’d like your comments to be regarded as influential, useful, or meaningful. Otherwise, this is of zero value to others here IMHO.

Not a great start if you wish to be active in the forum. I just wish I’d noticed this earlier.

Jerry, when I saw this "review" I immedately classifed it as trolling.

The "reviewer's" gear list does not show a single Fujiflm camera or lens.

-- hide signature --

Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been.

R_U_Q_R_U's gear list:R_U_Q_R_U's gear list
Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-Pro1 +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow