Updating Firmware on my DP2m

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
docmaas
docmaas Veteran Member • Posts: 6,848
Re: Updating Firmware on my DP2m

If you didn't first format the card in the camera do so now.  Not sure it will help but it can't hurt.

Juss4Phun wrote:

Hello all,

I am new to posting on this site, but I am hitting a wall with respect to feedback from Sigma. I recently purchased a rather well maintained dp2m from eBay. When I received the camera, I noticed that it has never been updated from firmware 1.00. I went about downloading the latest (v1.05, I think?) from Sigma's website, copied it to the root directory of my SDXC media card, and placed it into my camera. The camera does not recognize the firmware on the card. I think that I may need to first update to an older firmware release, but I cannot find any working links to older firmware.

Please help if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Mark

-- hide signature --

"Laoma shitu" "An old horse knows the road" Chinese Proverb                                        "Dao ke dao, fei chang dao. Ming ke ming, fei chang ming" Laozi
"At every crossroads on the path that leads to the future, tradition has placed 10,000 men to guard the past."
Maurice Maeterlinck

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow