WINNERS - Mini Challenge *** "Modes of Transportation" ***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RLBur
RLBur Veteran Member • Posts: 4,268
WINNERS - Mini Challenge *** "Modes of Transportation" ***

I would like to thank each person who supported this mini challenge with either an entry of exhibit. I enjoyed every submission and feel that if you took the time to find or snap a photo to submit, I should acknowledge it. I realize some may not have the time to do this, but my schedule is somewhat flexible and allows me the opportunity to comment.

I hope that I did not leave out commenting on anyone’s photo, if so, my apologies. We had some wonderful entries and exhibits.

I will first list the HMs in no particular order, then in a separate post I will give those who placed.

SPECIAL HM for 1gregory for his creativity as he shared his ex's transportation.

Klondiker's barrel. ***Let me know should you decide to try this, I'll be there to document it!

Ben-Ami's " For the Brave" Gives me chills just looking at the picture!

btrons Paddle Steamer, nice photo and interesting read!

Sue Anne's tractor, though I have seen this before, what a monster of a tractor!

Ashley shared several exhibits and this great hot air balloon was one of them!

FerruginousHawk's Maid of the Mist.  I can feel the spray in my face!

RLBur's gear list:RLBur's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot G1 X Sony RX1 Canon PowerShot S120 Canon PowerShot G7 X +14 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow