Canon’s future RF bodies

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Distinctly Average Contributing Member • Posts: 643
Re: Canon’s future RF bodies

I use my cameras at least three days a week for the last 7-8 years. I travel to many locations around the UK and quite a few in Europe. I have also visited north Africa on many occasions. In those 7-8 years I have only ever seen two M series cameras, and one of those was at a Canon event I got invited to. Conversely, I have see literally hundreds of 7D2s, 80Ds, 90Ds. My point is, in this part of the world at least that class of camera is extremely popular. I personally know a number of people with one or more 7D2 bodies, and most of them have spent many thousands on other Canon gear such as lenses and other bodies. So here in the UK at least, there is a demand for high end crop cameras. In fact, when I was chatting to my local camera dealer just three weeks ago I asked him if he thought Canon would launch a successor to the 7D2 in either DSLR or RF. His reply was, "I certainly hope so as we still sell quite a few of them".

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow