Sony A7R III, FE 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 OSS G Master

Started 2 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
imageswest Regular Member • Posts: 367
Sony A7R III, FE 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 OSS G Master

Selling off some of my Sony gear to fund an upgrade.

My Sony A7R III is in mint condition, with a very low shutter count (1981 images according to exif.tool). It comes with the original box and contents, plus I will include one spare Sony battery (worth about $100). The camera works great and there are no issues; I'm just not using it much (as you might have guessed from the shutter count). It's more than a year old so there is no warranty remaining. Selling for CAD$2400.

I've also decided to sell my Sony FE 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 OSS G Master lens. This was my most-used telephoto until I got the longer (and bigger and heavier) FE 200-600mm zoom. The 100-400 GM is a very sharp lens, and this example is still in nice shape with just a few paint chips around the tripod mount. It comes with the caps, hood, and original box and storage case. No warranty remaining on this lens.  Selling for CAD$2500.

I'm located on Gabriola Island, BC. The gear can be picked up in person in the Nanaimo area, or I can ship within Canada at the buyer's expense (with payment by Interac eTransfer).

No trades, no PayPal, no scammers, and no lowball offers, please. 🙂

imageswest's gear list:imageswest's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Olympus OM-D E-M1X Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +14 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Gabriola, BC, Canada

Sony a7R III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow