Best postprocess soft that match fuji film sims

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MummRa Regular Member • Posts: 177
Best postprocess soft that match fuji film sims

Hi I'm in a search of software that can match the colors/film simulations of the fuji jpeg engine.

I'm a LR user for a few years now, have experience with all the panels, but I cannot match the exact color that the camera is giving me.

I expend a lot of time learning about fuji colors and the in camera raw converter, I love the colors that I'm getting, but i cannot go higher than 72dpi, and I'm trying to keep the colors but trying to export with 300dpi for prints.

At the moment I tried: darktable, capture one, rawtherapee and the fuji x raw studio.

With any of the mentioned software I can get a similar color but not exactly the same, and the point of expending hours with the film simulation is to not have to do postprocess after the picture is taken.

About capture one, I tried c1 v12 express fuji, c1 v12 and v20 (30 days trial), I cannot make the film simulations work, the menu is not there, and i cannot select any film simulation, i need to edit the picture manually, step by step. And i'll be not paying  a license just for testing purposes.

The c1 fuji express version don't allow me to import raw files, just jpegs.

Fuji x raw studio: didn't found a way to export pictures with more tan 72dpi

Darktable: amazing color rendition and details with fuji raw files, but cannot match the "feel" that the fuji camera is adding to the pictures.

any ideas? thanks a million!

-- hide signature --

Quien te quita lo bailado.

MummRa's gear list:MummRa's gear list
Fujifilm XF10 Nikon D5500 Fujifilm X-E3 Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR II +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax Optio V20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
gsz
gsz
gsz
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow