Newbie photos at Hawaii (C&C welcome)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AprilSum Junior Member • Posts: 25
Newbie photos at Hawaii (C&C welcome)

Hi everyone. I am literally a beginner since I only had my EOS M6 18-150 mm kit lens for one week before travelling to Hawaii big island in January and never touched a digital camera before. I just got familiar with it and then took a lot of photos in Hawaii. I had a great time and notice that I was addicted in photography. So I joined this forum which is super helpful. I hope I can enjoy photography and improve my skills here. So, don't save your hash words and please point out everything which can improve the photos. Thanks a lot. All photos are processed in Lightroom.

It was dark and the auto iso made it a lot of noise here.

Flowers in the rain at Hula Daddy's coffee farm.

Sunset at the summit of Mauna Kea. I don't know how I got the sun like this but turns out looks good in my opinion.

Sunset at Mauna Kea. Shooter shoots shooter shooting the sun LOL.

A bridge at tropical botanical garden. The weather in east coast is so different with that in west.

AprilSum's gear list:AprilSum's gear list
Canon EOS M6 Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Sigma 30mm F1.4 for Sony E Canon EF-M 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon EF-M 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow