Canon R5 - 8 k & 20 fps camera - there we go - or not?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
PWPhotography Veteran Member • Posts: 9,603
Re: Canon R5 - 8 k & 20 fps camera - there we go - or not?

MAC wrote:

PWPhotography wrote:

MAC wrote:

PW defended the 5d for years over newer models

Don't cut my words out of content I only said 5D with respective glass, still sharper and has higher MTF-50 (very important, not MTF-20 for example) resolution than Canon 18mp APS-C sensors, that confirmed by independent reviews such as DXO and from my own experience and test as I also owned 60D at the same time, and I did side by side test.

But this is nothing to do with this thread so we can further debate elsewhere.

we're just having fun -

to each their own

Long history MAC in Canon 5D forum, lol. What attracts you into this Sony FE forum ?

just wanted to catch up on your sony experience - looks like you are all in -- and taking very nice travel photos. Be careful out there, that virus is scary...

Thank you and let's pray for the world and peace.  I still have 1D III, EF 24-70L/28 II left and a few Canon flashguns, not worth to sell them.  Occasionally still take some photos from them.  1DIII still generates very pleasing skin tone and milky smoothness, thanks 10mp and less aggressive Digic processor?

PWPhotography's gear list:PWPhotography's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Sony a9 Sony a7R III Sony a7R IV Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow