Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 4,380
Time To Bring The S6 Pro Back To Life!

Where are all the S series fans are we all still alive? πŸ˜€

Who here owned those wonderful cameras?

I am one of the people who originally talked about making a bigger more Pro Fuji body since years ago and most responses made plain fun of me saying that is a dumb idea and with the usual “most likely never” responses.

Well, here we are now in 2020 and Fuji has made so far two bigger bodies.  So why not bring that classic awesome Fuji sentimental feeling and re-create the S series and who would like to see that happen? πŸ˜€

Personally I think this is THE perfect time for Fuji to do this.  Forget about the XH2 and call it S6 Pro baby!

With all this insane competition that’s happening right now I think Fuji needs something different right now.  Perfect timing I would say since Fuji finally has a bigger juicer battery.  I think to make and name one of their cameras the S6 Pro would bring back lots of good memories and would boost Fuji’s sales.

Fuji now definitely has the capabilities to remake this camera and I think something like this would cause lots of excitement πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow