1DX Mark III Questions...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
superclarkey
superclarkey Regular Member • Posts: 178
1DX Mark III Questions...

Q/ When shooting HEIF files, why does the histogram grey out two bars out of the 5 (top two high light ones to the right)? Shooting RAW but I know the preview is JPEG/HEIF.

Q/shooting raw but for the first time going to start shooting RAW+HEIF, will the “Lens Aberrations Correction” settings only apply to JPEG/HEIF or do the also change RAW Files? As I normally switch all in camera file messing off and editing in post... but if I want to also shoot JPEG/HEIF, I need to know what I can switch on without messing with RAW files.

Q/Shooting 5.5k RAW at 50p, card will only record for 16 seconds before it comes up with a card error, too slow.  Its a 64gb sandisk card that was supplied with the camera.  Anyone else had this issue?

thanks

superclarkey's gear list:superclarkey's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Canon EF 35mm F1.4L II USM +1 more
Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow