FS: D7100 with Broken Internal Flash, 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon Lens

Started 2 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
etnguyen03 New Member • Posts: 2
FS: D7100 with Broken Internal Flash, 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon Lens

Selling a Nikon D7100 with an 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6 lens. The internal flash doesn't work. When you attempt to fire it, nothing happens. Taking pictures/video still works. There is some cosmetic damage - see pictures - notably scratches on the screen and the top indicator and microscratches on the lens and viewfinder wear. Everything other than the internal flash works just fine. There is the wear-and-tear of an old camera also.

21,313 shutter exposures - determined here. Note that when you get it, the count may be a little higher due to further testing prior to shipping.

I'll say $250 for the body (includes two batteries: one Nikon and one off-brand, and charger and maybe the original box if I can find it - so don't expect it), $150 for the lens, or $380 for both. Prices include shipping to the continental US (USPS Priority, FedEx Express Saver, or UPS Ground - my choice, probably USPS).

Pictures, what you get (I used the same image for my Reddit post so apologies for that)

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Woodbridge, VA, United States

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow