FS/ Lenses, Camera, Flash, and Tripod

Started 2 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Volvodr66 New Member • Posts: 4
FS/ Lenses, Camera, Flash, and Tripod

Items for sale. All were used for about a month and then stored for years in a air-tight Pelican storage case. Son purchased and used for a few months then went into military. Never really used since. All were purchased new except for the camera. All items are CONUS Plus actual shipping, prefer PayPal to protect both parties. Willing to sell everything as a package deal. Make a reasonable offer. Any questions, reply below or text 540-860-8403. More Pic.’s available upon request.

Canon EF 100-400 mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, serial number 289714, $600 OBO. This is a first gen lens but has seen very little use and has lived its life in an air-tight Pelican case. I can not see any dust at all inside. It has had an F-Pro filter on it since the day it was taken out of the box. Original box and Storage bag are included. Bag is in excellent condition but box was stored separately and is in poor condition. Comes with the manual, the lens, lens hood, original canvas bag, strap for the bag, and the box.  The lens cap is missing.

*THIS ITEM IS SOLD* Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4.0L USM , serial number 231022, $300 OBO. Once again, very little use, I see no dust inside. It also has had a F-Pro filter since new. No manuals or box with this one, just the lens and the lens hood.

Canon Speedlite 580EX II $120 OBO. Very little use, in excellent condition. Comes with original box but no manuals. Box does have small dent on one edge.

Manfrotto 3021BPro Tripod and Manfrotto 3275 Head $200 OBO. Both are in excellent shape. No boxes or Manuals.

Canon 1D Mark II $350 OBO. This camera has only 4,637 shutter activations according to this website https://www.apotelyt.com/photo-camera/shutter-count-finder. That’s practically a new camera. Comes with what I think are all of the cables and one battery, the DC Coupler that lets you use it without a battery, the EOS digital solution disk, the charger to charge and discharge two batteries at once, and the box that’s in fair condition. I’m not sure how well the battery holds charge since I just got it out of storage though. I'm sure the Spanish manual is in there but I think the English manual is missing but it's available on-line. Pretty sure the mini cheat manual is in the box. The only thing I see is that the rubber grips have slightly whitened, I assume from being in storage for many years. You can see in the pictures. Probably just slightly dried out and most likely will return to normal upon use.

Sigma APO 1.4x Teleconverter $75. Comes with box only.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Luray, VA, United States

Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM Canon EOS-1D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow