Meetmer
OP Meetmer Contributing Member • Posts: 763
Re: Disappointed with increased weight of XT4

abc123brian wrote:

Meetmer wrote:

Birdie55 wrote:

Meetmer wrote:

Don’t forget, the XH1 was a failure..

How do you know - you do not seem to own or having owned one. So that seems to be hearsay, as far as I am concerned.

Birdie

It didn’t sell well and the rumors are they are cancelling it, so that’s a failed experiment. If it did well there would be an XH2 coming out.

You are right, it didn’t sell well, but it is a really nice camera. My opinion is it came down to two things. It’s launch price was a little high for a high volume camera and the only real improvement to be IBIS over the X-T2, but they did have some package deal with the grip. The second, the rumors of what the X-T3 was going to include were taking away a lot of the attention from the X-H1.

I actually like the X-H1, but it really needed the sensor from the X-T3.

All that is true, but for me the larger size of the XH1 compared to the XT2 was a deal breaker. And I was sooooo disappointed when the XT3 didn’t include IBIS, I then decided to wait it out. Now if the XT4 is much bigger and heavier that may be a deal breaker as well and I might jump ship to a FF.

Meetmer's gear list:Meetmer's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow