Disappointed with increased weight of XT4

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
KariP
KariP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,326
X-H1 resurrected ?

Meetmer wrote:

The rumor is that the XT4 will gain 6 oz, or 170 grams compared to the XT3. That puts the anticipated weight of the XT4 at 660 gym no battery, or 709 grams with battery. For comparison , a Nikon Z6 is 585 grams body only. The Sony A74 with battery is 665 grams and that camera blows the Fuji out of the water. Does anyone see the travesty here? The XT4 is going to outweigh the full frame cameras. Thoughts and comments ?

Doug

After adding some bells and whistles to aX-H1  your X-T4 rumor sounds like  new version of X-H1 = H2

I also have a tiny X-E3 ,  but now I like to carry the heavier X-H1. With the grip. X-E3 with 27mm pancake lens is a nice pocketable camera.

I do not need to buy a Sony system with the terribly big and heavy lenses

If I need some muscle/weight  training I'll take my 5DMkIV with a 100-400 and Sigma 20mm f 1,4

-- hide signature --

Kari
I started SLR film photography in 1968, first DSLR was Canon 40D in 2007. Now Fujifilm X-E3 and X-H1 for nature, walking around ,traveling/landscapes - fantastic 5DMkIV for landscapes, macro , BIF ... .

KariP's gear list:KariP's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-H1 Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow