Want all-in-one travel zoom for Spain. Recommendations?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Len_Gee Veteran Member • Posts: 9,824
Want all-in-one travel zoom for Spain. Recommendations?

Greetings,

First time traveling to Spain soon. Barcelona, Seville, Alicante , and Malaga. Usual tourist sights. Want to take general photos including street scenes and of details like arcetecure. churches, Gaudi buildings, etc.

Can you recommend an all-in-one travel zoom that will work on both Panny and Oly M43 Panny GX7 and Oly Pen F? Prefer small and light lens. Not interested in carrying heavy Pro quality zoom.  I will be walking a lot and taking bus tours.

I have only Panny 20 mm f/1.7 and Oly 45 mm f1.8 lenses. Can you suggest an all-in- one zoom of comparable quality I can keep on camera during daytime for walk around?

I do not want to switch lenses during daytime due to pickpockets in Barcelona.. I plan to switch to using smaller and lighter 20 mm f/1.7 in evening for taking photos at night and inside cafes.

Thank you for any recommendations.

Leonidas

Len_Gee's gear list:Len_Gee's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 +4 more
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow