Starting the Polarr editor

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
perobal New Member • Posts: 3
Starting the Polarr editor

I hope this is not too out of place here. I am a long time reader of these forums as a hobby photographer, but I have run into a software issue and cannot find any forums for it.

I use XnViewMP as my photo organiser, and use its ability to launch another program from within itself to launch my photo editor program with a particular photo I want to work on. Recently I have started using Polarr which I am really enjoying, but the only Windows 10 compatible version of it is from the Microsoft Store. This means it installs in some sort of wretched way unlike "normal" software. I have no idea where it is on my machine, and so I cannot create a command line to launch it, which I need to put into XnViewMP.

At the moment I have to find what I want to work on in XnView, note the file name, close that and start Polarr from the Windows start menu, browse through to find the filename of the photo I want, and open it from Polarr directly. After being able to do all that with a simple click in XnView this is an absolute pain. Can anyone help me discover the command line to launch Polarr? I would be so grateful.

Many, many, many thanks, Peter

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow