X-T4 coming with a X-T200 style flippy screen

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 4,281
Re: X-T4 coming with a X-T200 style flippy screen

rwbaron wrote:

Wow!

Lot's of anger and angst based on a rumor site report when no one's actually seen the implementation.

Well the D780 ended up being true with the same lame cramped up old 51 AF points on the center of the VF with no battery grip capabilities 😔

I have better things to do but it'd be fun to note all those on this thread that are vehement they won't buy an X-T4 but then end up with one.

Unfortunately if is not the right tool (for work other than video) then it ain’t gonna work.

The super funny thing is that I thought that the swivel screen was cool and to be honest I actually never thought about it until it was explained in this thread why it is bad in many ways and it makes total sense.

I seriously doubt Fuji would be stupid not to know those things so this body might clearly be for videographers and why this T4 is coming out so soon since the T3 just came out recently.

The larger one single battery also makes sense so that video doesn’t get interrupted when one battery dies.

Bob

-- hide signature --
 Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow