X-T4 coming with a X-T200 style flippy screen

Started 3 days ago | Discussions thread
nostatic
nostatic Regular Member • Posts: 303
Re: X-T4 coming with a X-T200 style flippy screen

surfoxy wrote:

holashobby wrote:

A bit of a bummer for me, just read on Fujirumours that the X-T4 is coming with a X-T200 style flippy screen. X-T200 style screenI suppose that's X-T4 and X-pro3 off the list for variations on the same theme , oh well.

Not surprised. Seems like every review I saw of the X-T3 listed lack of IBIS and lack of a fully articulating screen as the two main downsides. Sounds like the X-T4 addresses both criticisms.

Beyond the confines of forums like these I expect this will be widely hailed as an improvement.

^^^ this

It certainly fixes two shortcoming for me.

I also find the X-T3 to be too small for regular carry, but that was easily fixed with the small passive grip.

People complain about change. There's no perfect anything - you pick what you like and then use it. And if the new model makes changes you don't like, no one forces you to buy it. If you love your X-T3, think of all the low-shutter count X-T3s that will be available, being sold by "hipsters" who were suckered into the X-T4

nostatic's gear list:nostatic's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Sony a7 III Fujifilm X-T3 Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow