X-T4 coming with a X-T200 style flippy screen

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
Fuji Maine Contributing Member • Posts: 655
Re: X-T4 coming with a X-T200 style flippy screen

col4bin wrote:

It looks like the X-T# line is moving in the direction of a video centric camera and perhaps the X-H# line will be stills centric.

As indicated by it having 6k video capability. Oh wait, nevermind. Just wait until it's announced that it only has three axis IBIS. This very well could be the ultimate camera of compromise and cost cutting that makes no one happy.

It will be interesting to see what they try and charge for this.

It's a little bit bigger which will upset group A but if it's without an actual XH1 grip it will upset group B.

It's got a flip out screen but they just recycled an existing design that no one seems to be happy about.

No 6k.

Likely the same year and a half old sensor and processor.

Hopefully it comes with a leaf shutter from the XH1 but I don't think that can happen without a real grip.

And the final straw will be a less effective three stop ibis.

I really really really wanted this camera to be something significant and great but I fear that a statement about the way this camera is shaping up is going to hold true: this thing is going to be an absolute dumpster fire.

CP+ has been cancelled because of the thing we don't speak of here but that won't stop Sony and Canon from still announcing their pre Olympics release cameras. Canon is actually going to make a push to actually release some bold tech and Sony will likely impress with their a7iv at a price that under cuts the whole market. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Fuji is making incremental change at likely too high a price. Awesome.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow