EM1 MKiii - Buying a new camera / upgrading / not

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Trolleyman Forum Member • Posts: 80
Re: That's part of group 2

The X-T4 looks like just the job if it has ibis, but I won't be looking let alone buying.

I switched from Canon FF to Fuji when they first started with the X-Pro1. Went on to buy X-T1 and X-Pro2 with a decent range of lenses including the smaller primes.

My handholding has never been the steadiest and when I tried my daughter's Olympus E-M5ii I realised how useful ibis would be. About this time Fuji stated it wasn't possible to incorporate stabilisation in their cameras.

Then I made the decision to switch to m4/3 and sold my Fuji gear to finance the move. Not long afterwards they announced the X-H1 with ibis, the very same thing they said they couldn't do. Thanks very much for that Fuji and it ensured they will never have my custom again

More importantly I am very happy with my Panasonic gear and have no wish to change. Also won't be buying the E-M1 iii, recently purchased a G90 and its exactly what I want. Similar in the way its not a massive improvement on my G80, but it has the 20mp sensor and other refinements.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Arn
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow