Looking for a very small flash attachment ....

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
burdell1 Junior Member • Posts: 37
Looking for a very small flash attachment ....

I am thinking about selling my Sony a6500 and replacing it with a Sony a6600 but there is one big thing missing from this camera ....a flash. I know most of you will think "why do you need a small flash for it"....I do a lot of concert photography with my a6500 but there have been times where I went to a bar afterwards and got photos with members of the band afterward and the only flash I had was the one that builtin into the camera. With the Sony a6600 I wouldn't have that and a lot of times I don't have time to go to my car to get one since it is parked far away. So has anyone seen a tiny flash that will go on the hotshoe that would work pretty well (I thought about the illumicube, but wanted something that would make it look like it is part of the camera because a lot of times I have to sneak my camera in concerts in a way that makes them think it is a big point & shoot and not a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.)

burdell1's gear list:burdell1's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS
Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow