M10 Monochrom Interest?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ochastan Regular Member • Posts: 151
Re: M10 Monochrom Interest?

JacquesBalthazar wrote:

ochastan wrote:

I tried it today against my M10P and it is amazing. Three things:

1. Clarity: Maybe it's the extra resolution, the higher dynamic range or the lack of Bayer filter but the pictures have incredible clarity and gradation of greys.

2. No motion blur: The higher resolution does not mean sacrificing any of the benefits from the M10 (regular). I was able to shoot at 1/30 just like with the 24mp M10 which was critical for me. I did not miss any shot, ie no motion blur.

3. Higher resolution: The higher resolution does matter in the end. It's not the end of it all but it is undeniably a huge benefit for prints, etc. When combined with the benefits mentioned in 1, the camera is incredibly powerful. Images look better than my GFX 50R.

i am so scared to try this thing. Posts like yours have the same effect as the beer lady at my favourite pub.... No motion blur with 41MP at 1/30: you have nerves of steel!

Hahaha! I should have never tested it. I put myself on the waiting list right after...

ochastan's gear list:ochastan's gear list
Leica M10-P Fujifilm GFX 50R Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow