Best backpack / rucksack for hiking photographers

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Mlkjh New Member • Posts: 1
Re: Best backpack / rucksack for hiking photographers

Thank you for the information, I'm ready to buy the Deuter Futura 40.

Unfortunately I cannot try a Deuter before I buy it. I watched videos about the futura pro 40 but they don't go into too much details.

Would it be possible to have photo (or even better video) of the following in action?

"Both these packs have a rare feature (long, nearly invisible side zipper bellow pockets with rain flap just above the side mesh pockets) and offer unparalleled flexibility in accessing your photo gear."

"#2 Bottom compartment and #3 top of bag, below flap: small ICU ("photo cube") or “portable ICU” (see below)"

"- Another great option used by some of us is to place your cam + most frequently used lenses in a belt pack (fanny pack) which you slide around to the front of your body once you’ve fastened it. The locked buckle then sits in the space just behind your lower back, yet another thing you absolutely cannot do with a PP pack. This solution also permits super-quick access to your cam."

Thank you.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow