X-T3 or wait for X-T4

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TimCarpenter Junior Member • Posts: 27
X-T3 or wait for X-T4

Crazy thing, the day after I ordered by first FujiFilm camera, the X-T3 and lenses to move off my OLY M43, the X-T4 is leaked through the forums.  I have another week to decide if I'll keep it or return it.  I was ready to move to the Fuji system and I thought it a good time in preparation for a trip where it can get some good use at the end of February.

Video is not a big deal to me.  So, if 6K video is part of the package, it doesn't really matter. IBIS is the sticking point for me.  Based on my OLY camera, I assume the IBIS will give me that extra edge in low light, handheld conditions.

So...I'm stuck deciding if I should send the X-T3 back and see what the X-T4 offers ---not taking a new camera on vacation.  I could also take my chances with the X-T3 and assume I'm not going to really miss out or lose a couple hundred bucks selling the X-T3 in a few months (was on sale for $200 off when I bought it).

Would love some feedback from the Fuji crowd!

Wou

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow