Which Color do you prefer?

Started 3 weeks ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
juanmaasecas
juanmaasecas Contributing Member • Posts: 867
Which Color do you prefer?

There is a lot of discussion about Sony Colors, and most people agree that an important amount of the color output from a camera is due to the software used to develop the images, and the calibration profile used in that software.

From the thread here:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4457617

I downloaded some of the raws and now I am creating this pole to know some opinions.

So, all the pictures have been developed with default settings, I guess the WB was set in auto from the author of the picture (from the link above) and not modified, and the only change made has been the profile used in Lightroom to develop.

Later, after the pole have some votes, I will reveal what profile correspond to every crop.

I would like to know, besides your choice, the reasons why you choose one picture over another, and also your genre (it's interesting if there's a trend between men and women regarding colors).

Thank you for your collaboration

juanmaasecas's gear list:juanmaasecas's gear list
Canon EOS M50 Sony a7 III Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art +6 more
POLL
20.6% 27  votes
6.1% 8  votes
13.0% 17  votes
29.8% 39  votes
12.2% 16  votes
18.3% 24  votes
  Show results
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow