Help with choosing a Printer for canvas prints.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jacob0902 New Member • Posts: 5
Help with choosing a Printer for canvas prints.

Hi all, new here. Im looking at getting a printer so I can start making some canvas, Im undecided to start small and maybe go big if all goes well, or start big and cover everything smaller. Im undecided between the Canon PROGRAF Pro 100, the Epsom Surecolor SC-P800 with regards to if I start with 17" or if going for 24" im stuck with HP Design Jet Z6 and the Epson SureColor SC-P6000 STD. As im VERY new to canvas printing it will be more of a hobby / small business idea to run along my current job, most of my images are of sport, football / rugby.

Ideally as a beginner I want something pretty simple that I can just upload a pic and print (Obviously not that simple but you get my idea)

I just dont want to waste £1000 or so on a 17" as really I will only be able to make a canvas of 50cm x 30cm max to start, where as with the 24" I can go a lot bigger.

I like the idea of just using canvas sheets to start rather than a roll feed hence maybe stick to the 17" to start!

Any advice would be grateful for a novice!

Thanks

Canon Pixma Pro-100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow