Panasonic 12-35mm vs 12-60mm 3.5

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Hinomotocho New Member • Posts: 23
Panasonic 12-35mm vs 12-60mm 3.5

I have been taking photos for years but because it is mostly only when I'm on holiday and not day to day I'm still very much an amatuer. I was hoping to get some advice please on factors to consider if I sell my 12-35mm (1st version) and get the 12-60mm 3.5. I like my 12-35mm and have enjoyed using it but on a recent trip to Sydney ( and thinking back further to past trips) I find the 35mm too short and frequently have to swap lens. I was thinking that the 12-60mm 3.5 would just give me that much more reach and I would gain some other benefits like the stabilisation improvements (Dual IS?) and weather sealing. Can anyone please offer me some opinions and advice on the pros and cons of me changing lens? I guess mostly I am concerned about what I may lose giving up the 12-35mm. My current camera is the G85. Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow