Canon 1DX Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB CFast Card, extras! - $2800

Started 4 weeks ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Nikon33 Senior Member • Posts: 1,729
Canon 1DX Mark II Premium Kit with 64GB CFast Card, extras! - $2800

For sale is a Canon EOS 1D X Mark II 20.2MP Digital SLR Camera premium kit. I am asking $2800. The camera is in good condition with signs of use. The camera has approximately 258,900 shutter counts. The camera and the sensor were cleaned and checked at CPS a few days ago, and all functions checked. The camera works perfectly. It will come with the original boxes, including the Premium Kit box, OEM LP-E19 battery, OEM LP-E19 battery charger, some cables, both manuals, some discs, the neck strap, rubber battery chamber cover, 64 GB SanDisk CFast Card, SanDisk CFast Card Reader, the paperwork from the last CPS cleaning and the USA warranty card. Please message me with any questions you may have. I take offers! Thanks!

More pictures can be found on my eBay post here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274227130407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Nikon33's gear list:Nikon33's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Nikon D1 Nikon D1X Nikon D700 Nikon D3100 +26 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Highlands Ranch, CO, United States

Canon EOS-1D X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow