FS: Sony FE 70-200 f/4 G OSS - $930

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
zwinters New Member • Posts: 16
FS: Sony FE 70-200 f/4 G OSS - $930

Hi all,
Selling my beloved Sony FE 70-200 f/4 G OSS. I've posted on this forum some, but this is my first time selling, so feel free to PM me if you want to confirm that I'm a legit seller. Happy to chat on the phone or answer your questions so your comfortable. PayPal works for me. Thanks for looking!

My description:
All photos are of my actual lens for sale (not stock photos).
This beautiful lens is in excellent condition! The included B+W 72mm UV MRC filter has been on this lens for the entire life of the lens. The first time it was removed was to take the photos in this ad. The front element is in flawlessly perfect, like-new condition. All functions work properly including autofocus and manual focus, zooming is smooth, and all of the buttons and switches work as they did when the lens was brand new. There are normal signs of very slight wear on the body, but mostly only on the removable tripod collar. See pictures for condition, and take a look at that perfect front element.

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!
Zach

zwinters's gear list:zwinters's gear list
Sony a7R II Sony a7R III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS +5 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Winthrop, WA, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow