M34 Camera Suggestion for a guy getting back into the hobby

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VintageWIS New Member • Posts: 7
M34 Camera Suggestion for a guy getting back into the hobby

I have been lurking/researching for long enough and would like to pose this question.

After shooting with my old skool Lumix DMC-LX3 for a long time, I would like to upgrade to something with higher resolution. I prefer the Mirrorless M34 setup because of how compact they are. Also, ergonomically I prefer the smaller case an M34 provides.

That being said, I know the Panasonic menus well since I have been shooting this one for so long, but am open to other suggestions. I don't have a lot of money to spend, so used is okay as well. Looking to spend $375 max.

I shoot a lot of macro with my watchmaking and watch sales. But, I also would like something that is quick enough to capture shots of my children's sporting events.

I feel so inundated with information that I really just need someone (ya'll) to lure me in the general direction of a particular camera, or series of cameras you think will work well for me.

Thank you all for any time you put into a response.

VintageWIS's gear list:VintageWIS's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow