Buying a Flash?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Zoba132 Regular Member • Posts: 273
Buying a Flash?

Hi everyone!

So the guys are 'Beginners Questions' convinced me my next purchase should be a flash, as I been struggling to take indoor pictures of my active baby even during day. So, I own an X-T20 with the Kit lens (16-50mm). As being lens that go be below 3.5F will be more expensive, flash sounds more of a budget option (and I am currently looking for budget - as I'm still very casual with that hobby).

Casual is probably the key here. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to identify difference between expensive flash and non expensive flash. I want to be able to take picture indoor decently, which probably means bouncing - and coming from Compact Camera, I want to stay light is possible.

So light, budget - yet decent enough for indoor pictures and sometimes outdoor night picture (not often). Bonus points from something I can find in Amazon, because else it's expensive to ship to my country.

Are all flash units can connect? or much like Lens, they have their own mount thing?

Thank you!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow