Going on a Royal Caribean Cruise for the first time - Looking for advice on Lens Selection.

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
OP JakeWarrin New Member • Posts: 12
Re: Going on a Royal Caribean Cruise for the first time - Looking for advice on Lens Selection.

masak wrote:

I would take the 70 - 200 especially for the Everglades and shots from the ship and the 16 -35 for on board and walk around. The gap between them is not significant to me, but one of the fast primes could be useful. I went on a similar cruise a few years ago and threw in a 70-300 at the last minute. Was glad I did when we took an planned air boat tour and got some good wildlife shots. Took my favorite on board shots with a 14 2.8.

Have a good trip!

Yeah, I thought the 70-200mm would be great for our last day Everglades Excursion as well.  I would always take my 70-200mm in my carryon and just use it on our last day. No need to carry it around  all week.  I could just leave it in my room for most of the week.  Thanks for the feedback!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow