Does anyone else's GR III flicker a lot when autofocusing? Does your screen lag as well?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
banginaround New Member • Posts: 6
Does anyone else's GR III flicker a lot when autofocusing? Does your screen lag as well?

I bought my GR III back in May 2019. Discovered A LOT of dust on my sensor while I was shooting on vacation in December. Sent it to be cleaned under factory warranty.

I received the camera back the other day. Ricoh replaced my lens assembly and cleaned the sensor. I'm not 100% sure but I'm suspecting that there's an issue with the camera now.

Whenever I use the AF, the image flickers a lot before finding focus. Now I know the camera will dim the image occasionally whenever it's finding focus but this flickering is pretty pronounced and something I did not notice before I sent the camera to the factory.

I tried my best to capture the flickering on video with my phone:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_KzEZaQxM5sE0O0Kt0A2uTv2xhLVNULz/view?usp=sharing

I've also noticed that once my camera finds it's focus and I release the shutter to find focus on another subject, there is considerable lag on the screen. Is this a normal thing?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow