K&F concept adapter help!!

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dashxzz New Member • Posts: 7
K&F concept adapter help!!

So i have a sony a6300, and im relativly new to cameras so i hope i can explain this so well as possible.

So basically, my parents bought me a canon lens, ef 50 mm 1.8, which was awesome, but obviously i couldn't use it since i use a sony. So basically what i did was get the k&f concept adapter (canon to sony, duh), and i got it just now. However, when i did mount both the lens and the adapter, and started shooting, the camera picture is just blurry. I can't do anything, not adjust the focuswheel or anything, or use any camerasetting for focusing there. I would really love some help with this, since i dont understand what to do. Is it simply just that that specific lens doesn't work? I saw some others on youtube with other lenses and they seemed to work. Oh god i really hope there is some solution to this. Thanks on forehand.

Please keep in mind that im really new to photography, so even though some of this might be rocket science to some this is really difficult still.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow