E-Infinity Online Camera?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 3,637
Re: E-Infinity Online Camera?

Tom_N wrote:

tylerodonnell wrote:

I randomly found this site through a google search and was surprised to find the xt3 hundred of dollars cheaper than the competition. Is this website legit, and how do they have such low prices?

Prices that are way lower than those of B&H Photo Video and Adorama (two reputable online camera dealers) are often a red flag.

I don't know anything about E-Infinity, but various others have played this game:

• Advertise a camera at a "too good to be true" price.
  • When a sucker bites, tell the sucker that the camera is a grey-market unit and that it does not include factory accessories like the battery and charger.
  • Offer the sucker the chance to purchase replacement accessories (possibly not the factory ones, but inferior substitutes) for inflated prices.
  • If the sucker goes for that, there go the "savings."
  • If the sucker says "just sell me the stripped body, please", say that the camera has just gone "out of stock," and keep saying it until they go away.

E-Infinity doesn't do this, based on my experience and everything I've read

New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S1 Pro Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 +12 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow