E-Infinity Online Camera?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 3,607
Re: E-Infinity Online Camera?

tylerodonnell wrote:

I randomly found this site through a google search and was surprised to find the xt3 hundred of dollars cheaper than the competition. Is this website legit, and how do they have such low prices?

There's been several threads on this company in the past - try searching the site.

The general consensus has been positive, as has my own experience here in Australia. I bought a new Sony A7ii for an excellent price. It was from stock already in Australia, so I didn't have to pay GST on top of the advertised price - it was built-in, like all Australian goods (there's a small number of exceptions, bit they don't matter). I asked a few questions about this and they answered quickly and accurately. The camera arrived in very quick time, was very well packaged and genuinely brand new (it had like 8 shutter actuations). I tested this straight away as I had heard of companies selling returned or refurbished stock as new.

New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S1 Pro Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 +12 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow